Pulse Oximeter + 2 AAA Batteries + Carrying String + User Manual
|Pulse Rate Range||
Up to 250 BPM
|Oxygen Saturation Range||
35% SpO2 to 100% SpO2
1 Year Warranty
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Pi & RR – 1 Year Warranty
Gst Inclusive Price
Out of stock
Offers & Discounts
GST Invoice Available
Best Price Guarantee
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
In The Box: Pulse Oximeter with 2 AAA Batteries & Carrying String (Lanyard)
Pulse Rate Range: Up to 250 BPM
Oxygen Saturation Range : 35% SpO2 to 100% SpO2
Respiration Rate (RR): 10-70 RPM
This Pulse Oximeter can measure and monitor Heart Rate, SpO2 and Pulse Intensity along with Perfusion Index (PI) & Respiratory Rate (RR) with high accuracy. Displays waveform (plethysmograph) and digital readings, as well as pulse bar graphs, to visually indicate any irregularities or abnormalities, such as weak heartbeat.
The Pulse Oximeter also displays your Perfusion Index or Pi (Pi is the ratio of the pulsing blood to non-pulsing blood flow in your finger and is used to indicate the strength of blood flow to your finger). Your perfusion index changes based on whether the blood flow to your body is going up or down, and whether the arteries in your fingers are narrowing (causing your fingers to feel colder) or widening (causing your fingers to feel warmer).
The Pulse Oximeter also displays your Respiratory Rate or RR, one of the main vital signs of the human body, is the number of breaths taken per minute. If your respiratory rate is below normal, it could indicate central nervous system dysfunction. If your respiratory rate is above normal, it could indicate another underlying condition.
COVID-19 can bring on what’s called COVID pneumonia — an infection in which the lung’s air sacs fill with fluid or pus. And it’s possible that someone infected with the novel coronavirus might be in the early stages of COVID pneumonia – including a drop in blood oxygen level — without experiencing any difficulty breathing.
In such cases, a Pulse Oximeter might signal that you’re in trouble before you realize it.
What Makes this Pulse Oximeter Different from Others?
- Anti Electric Shock Rated: Internally Powered Type – BF Rated Equipment
- IP22 Rated: This Pulse Oximeter can withstand the Water Dropping to the Surface when the shell deviate 15 degrees from horizontal surface
- Fully Concealed Durable Body with No Visible Wiring
- Apart from Heart Rate, SpO2 and Pulse Intensity, this Pulse Oximeter even measures Perfusion Index (PI). Your perfusion index changes based on whether the blood flow to your body is going up or down, and whether the arteries in your fingers are narrowing (causing your fingers to feel colder) or widening (causing your fingers to feel warmer).
- This Pulse Oximeter also displays your Respiratory Rate (RR), one of the main vital signs of the human body, is the number of breaths taken per minute. If your respiratory rate is below normal, it could indicate central nervous system dysfunction. If your respiratory rate is above normal, it could indicate another underlying condition.
- 1 Year Warranty
Directions of use:-
- Insert two AAA batteries (make sure to batteries are in correct polarities)
- Turn the pulse oximeter on put Index finger into rubber hole with nail upward then releasing the clamp.
- Wait a moment to receive your accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate readings.
- It will automatically powered off when no finger in the device for longer than 10 seconds. The display interface of LED rotates after pressing the power button less than 0.5 s.
Pulse Oximeter Description:
The Oximeter is intended for non-invasive spot check measurement of functional oxygen saturation – Haemoglobin (SPO2). Advanced DSP algorithm can reduce influence of motion and improve measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
This can be used to measure human Haemoglobin saturation heart rate through the fingertip.
Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Blood oxygen saturation testing
- Heart rate measuring
- Automatic power off when not using
- One button operation
- Very quick testing time
- Low power consumption
- Low battery voltage indicator
- Automatically switch off
- Colour OLED display
- Very Light-weight: 54 g
Pulse Oximeter Cleaning:
- Switch off the power and take off the batteries before cleaning.
- Never immerse or soak the pulse oximeter.
- Never use cleaning agents.
- Clean with cotton or soft cloth moistened with water.
- After cleaning, wipe off the water with soft cloth.
- Allow the product to air dry.